Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Our Vision - A Chosen Generation


Yesterday I wrote about vision. I am sure that many wondered if the vision of ACG can be seen with the eyes of the heart and mind.

Here it is for the world to know.

ACG Vision: To see an explosion of dynamic intergenerational churches reproducing among God’s people.


I love the idea of being a part of something that is "God-size" and not "me size."

Close your eyes and picture your church as a place where all age-groups matter - a place "where everyone serves and gets to be served." Picture your church pouring into the lives of people of all ages in communities and churches in your community, city, state, country and even around the world.

Picture the families of your church worshiping, growing and serving together.

Picture all that and you will know why I think God created me and what I believe God wants me to pour into with all my energy and strength.

I am loving the journey.

1 comment:

Christine Pechstein said...

Love the vision and mission of A Chosen Generation, and I love the willingness to do the God-sized with fruits to impact and bring together generations to come!