Monday, September 13, 2010

Satan’s Worst Nightmare

I am in an incredible battle and in many ways I love it. In every area of my life there seems to be a fierce battle. How cool is that!!! To be under attack is for me an indicator that I am doing some things that upset the evil one. In addition, I think that men in particular were created to be in a battle. We were created to be warriors.

Consider this with me - - Genesis 1:27 “So God created man in His own image….” Then Genesis 1:28 “Be fruitful and multiply….” The question should not be multiply what? Exodus 15:3 “The Lord is a Warrior; the Lord is His name.” If we are in His image and He is a warrior, then by real simple deduction, we are created to be warriors.

Frogs reproduce frogs. Trees reproduce trees. Cowards reproduce cowards and warriors were designed to reproduce warriors.

I am not in a battle just because, as depicted in some far-fetched movies, the gods are just having fun watching. First of all there are no gods. There is one God.

The battles rage because there is sin and we are to battle what is right and of God.

I am in this battle for three reasons:

1. To be victorious for God.
2. To train another generation to fight and be victorious when everything in them does not believe it is possible.
3. To be satan’s worst nightmare and make his life miserable.


Some have asked me if I really believe that I can be satan’s worst nightmare. I am believing the answer is yes.

When satan goes to bed tonight, I want him to check under his bed and look in his closet to see if I am there. When satan hears a noise tonight, I want him to be afraid and get up to see if it is me. When satan hears my feet hit the floor in the morning, I want him to say/think, “Oh crap, he’s up.”

I believe that InterGenerational means being the warrior God created me to be and helping another man be the warrior he was created to be - - for God’s glory.

1 comment:

Mark said...

This reminds me of Nebhudcanezzer telling his guys he was going to kill them if they didn't not only interpret his dream but tell him what the dream was in the first place. So Daniel said, hold on a second God will do this for me, and of course he did. And then His Highness told Daniels buddies to bow to the gold statue and they said "no thanks, we're much more afraid of our God who could take you off the throne with his little finger than your firey furnace. He'll probably respect that and save us, and of course he did. I love it! We are believing for a complete healing for you Chuck. Don't tell God how big your problems are, tell your problems how big your GOD is!!!